Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quick DIY: Mini Office Supplies Kit for the Bedroom


One day, I was organizing in my room and found a number of office supplies that already needed a home. I didn't actually think that I'll need office supplies in my room since I'm in the office most hours of the day anyway, and if I would need any, it's a minute away from our house. Without me realizing it, they have already piled up, probably because of the small DIY projects I have here and there, and I thought of corralling them in this basket right here:


And then...


It could work. But I'm not quite satisfied yet. AND YES. That's a baby/pre-school photo of the boyfriend. Cameo 101 :)) And so I used this tissue box to create dividers within the basket.


It was pretty easy. Since none of the sides would be seen, I didn't bother making it pretty. I just wanted all the stuff in there to be organized. It's also my way of pressuring anyone who'll borrow stuff from me to put it back where they got it *wink*

I cut the top to make dividers. No glue needed, I just used tape all throughout.


Then using my longest ball pen as a guide, I measured how deep the divider should be placed in the box. I folded both ends so I could attach it to the box more securely.


I taped it down...


I used the longer side to create another one and doing the same procedure...


I taped all lose corners to add strength...


I know it's not so pretty, but it's very effective and efficient :)


Yay for super simple DIY's for those days that you're just really itching to create or organize something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment