Thursday, October 29, 2015

DIY Belt Hanger


 You might have seen this photo of my belts from my Room Organization post.


Yes, it's DIY, yes it's organized, but is it pretty? No it's not :)) For this DIY, I used the following:


Adhesive hooks from Daiso - 3 packs for Php88 so this pack of 4 only cost about Php30 and this wooden rod I got from Divisioria which costs Php25 only for a total offffffffffff Php55 only!

I thought of painting the hooks since I already have on hand a color that's super close to my closet.


I also stained the rod with this. I already had this on hand, this is the one I used on my DIY Frames project.


The adhesive hooks dried faster than the rod so I adhered them right away (or I was just too excited to get on with it haha)


I used the rod (although it was still a bit wet) to measure the distances. Yes, the last hook is not straight. Hay. But I have moved on, okay? Note that these hooks need to wait 24 hours before hanging anything on them so the next day...


Since these hooks only hold 1.5kg, this was a good excuse for me to purge our belts and let go of those I know I wouldn't use anymore. Just hang all that's left and you're good to go!


I didn't realized that we had this much woven belts :))



And of course, a before and after photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment